Skip to content
Rich Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes + chilling
Cook Time: 17 Minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes + chilling
Yield: 3 dozen
- 3 C. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Clabber Girl® Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- ¼ tsp. Clabber Girl® Baking Powder
- 1 C. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ½ C. creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ C. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 C. Grandma’s® Molasses
- ¼ C. 2% or whole milk
- Turbinado sugar and/or crushed peanuts for rolling
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder; set aside.
- In a mixer, cream together the butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar on high speed until light and creamy – about 3-5 minutes.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl, then add the eggs, one at a time. Blend in each egg.
- Add the vanilla, molasses, and milk.
- Scrape the bowl as needed and blend on medium speed until well incorporated.
- On low speed, slowly add the flour mixture until blended.
- Scoop dough out onto a parchment lined baking sheet using a 3 Tbsp. scoop (dough balls can be close together for this step).
- Refrigerate the dough for at least 4 hours or freeze for 1 hour. Dough can be left in the fridge or freezer overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line another baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll each dough ball in the turbinado sugar and/or crushed peanuts and place 3 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely on the baking sheet.