Skip to content
Glazed Carrots and Onions Recipe
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Carrots and onions with a sweet glaze on top.
- 8 carrots
- 8 onions
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup Original Molasses
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Cook carrots and onions until almost tender in just enough salted water to be absorbed during cooking.
- Place in casserole. Sprinkle with pepper. Dribble with molasses and dot with butter or margarine.
- Bake, uncovered 25 minutes (basting occasionally) until vegetables have browned and are nicely glazed.