Skip to content
Molasses Rum Balls
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 30 balls
- A dessert with cocoa, nuts, molasses and rum.
- 1 C. crushed cookies or cake crumbs
- 1 C. confectioners’ sugar (sifted)
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa, sifted
- 1 C. nuts (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. Grandma’s® Original Molasses
- ¼ C. rum or brandy
- Mix first four ingredients. Add molasses and rum or brandy. Mix well.
- Shape into balls with hands dusted with confectioners’ sugar.
- Roll balls in confectioners’ sugar.
- Chill until ready to serve.