Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Cook Time: 5 Hours
- Yield: 4 Servings
- A succulent pork tenderloin recipe decadently wrapped in bacon with a hint of Grandma's® Molasses.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup Original Molasses
- 1/2 tbsp Thai red chili paste
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut on the bias into 6 pieces
- 6 slice bacon
- Whisk the first six ingredients together to make marinade.
- Trim all fat and silver skin off the tenderloin. Pour marinade into small bowl just large enough to hold the pork in a single layer. Secure bacon around pork pieces with toothpicks. Place bacon-wrapped pork in marinade and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Remove pork pieces from marinade and place on rack over a baking pan. Discard marinade.
- Roast for 25 minutes, until center of pork reaches 140ºF and bacon is crispy.