- Preheat oven to 350°F. and spray a 9×13-inch pan with Baker’s Joy® No Stick Spray.
- In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of the pan.
- In a large measuring cup or bowl, whisk together the cream of coconut and molasses (they will not fully blend). Pour mixture over the crumb base.
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips over the molasses mixture then do the same with the coconut and walnuts.
- Top by adding candies or sprinkles if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting and serving.
Keep in an airtight container.