Grandma’s Rhubarb Crisp
- Cook Time: 60 Minutes
- Yield: 4 to 6
- A tasty dessert, perfect for the spring. Recipe courtesy of Janice Forler.
- 4-6 cup rhubarb, chopped
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 cup Original Molasses
- 1 stick butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- Cinnamon, to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 325F. Butter 9×9 pan or Pyrex baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients except rhubarb until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup for topping.
- Add rhubarb to mixture and stir to combine. Pour into greased pan/dish and top with the reserved crumble. Sprinkle cinnamon as desired.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Optional: Add a few drops of red food coloring to rhubarb and toss well before adding to prepared crumble, if desired.