Skip to content
Mashed Sweet Potato Casserole
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Yield: 8 Servings
- The perfect casserole for the holidays.
- 3.5 cup sweet potatoes (mashed)
- 1/2 cup Original Molasses
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine (melted)
- 1/2 tsp lemon or orange rind (grated)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sweet potatoes, molasses, butter or margarine, lemon or orange rind, and salt. Add a little milk if potatoes are too dry.
- Pour into casserole. Top with marshmallows.
- Bake 30 minutes or until sweet potatoes are hot and marshmallows have browned.