Skip to content
Grilled Fruit Kabobs
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Succulent fruit kabobs, grilled to a sweet perfection, sure to wow your guests and make your family smile.
- 1/4 cup Original Molasses
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 4 cup fresh fruit such as peaches, pears, strawberries and pineapple, cubed
- 4-6 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 10 minutes
- After wooden skewers have been soaked in water, place fruit onto skewers.
- In a bowl, mix together molasses, lemon juice and butter. Pour over fruit skewers.
- Grill fruit skewers for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until done to your liking.