- Grease an 8×8” pan (I also like to line the pan with parchment or plastic for easy release).
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in 30 second spurts, stirring in between until fully melted and smooth.
- Stir in molasses, vanilla and salt and mix vigorously until combined and ultra glossy.
- Mix in marshmallows.
- Transfer the mixture into the pan and use a spatula (or any leftover butter paper you might have) to press firmly so you get a nice, dense and fudgy mass.
- Refrigerate the fudge for 1-2 hours to set completely.
- Remove from fridge, remove from pan, slice & delight.
Fun Fact: the BEST way to give your favorite chocolate desserts an edge is to add some molasses to the mix to give it a malted moment. EVERYONE will be begging for the recipe after one bite!