Baked Acorn Squash
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- Acorn squash with the taste of autumn in every bite.
- 1 acorn squash
- 1/16 tsp. salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/16 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 whole cloves
- 2 tsp Original Molasses
- 1 tsp butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Wash squash. Split in half lengthwise and scrape out seeds. Put the remaining ingredients into each half.
- Bake 45 minutes, in covered pan, containing 2 inches of hot water.
- Uncover; bake 15 minutes or until squash is tender and has browned.
Steamed Acorn Squash: Place squash in a large pan about 4 inches deep.
Pour 1 to 2 cups water around squash and cover with metal foil.
Cover pan with a tight-fitting lid.
Steam over medium heat 20 minutes or until squash is tender.